The Profile and the Office of Sustainability are teaming up this Valentine’s Day for the Sustainability Pick Up Line Contest! Why? Because everyone needs a little green in this sea of pink and red.
Examples (from ERs and the internet):
- “Do you wear your reusable tote bag on this arm (slide hand across shoulder) or this arm?”
- “You’re so hot you could burn a hole in my ozone layer”
- “Do you have greenhouse gas? Cause you just blew me away”
- “Would you like to come back to my place and see my rain barrel?”
- “Does the EPA know about you? Because you’re my favorite source of renewable energy.”
- “I hope you like compost because I could get down and dirty with that.”
The winner will receive a Sustainability prize pack with aluminum water bottles, sunglasses and more goodies! Submit your pick up lines to ASCProfile@gmail.com by Monday, Feb. 13. The winners will be announced on Tuesday, Feb. 14.
Good luck, and may suavest win!